Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fireman BBQ at The Curve


Happy Mooncake Festival~! Tonight me, Angeline, my brother and his friend went to a new restaurant at The Curve, named Fireman BBQ, and are kind like Korean BBQ. Anyway, the manager gives us a warm welcome and good service, plus 2 cash voucher. We sat in a table like Japanese style and we start order. Look at the menu, mostly are meat, beef, veggie & inner part of pork, is quite attractive. Only four of us, but we ordered more than 4 people portion, then the people besides start looking at us, so funny!

So, overall the BBQ foods is quite nice, only the soup is too salty, and the place for soup is very small, like a river surrounding a castle, then the castle is the hot pot for BBQ only.

Anyway, we celebrate our mooncake festival there, the meaning of mooncake festival is a reunion for all family members, so I managed to have dinner with my dear and my brother, but not all, will make it more complete next time. What about your celebration for mooncake festival? For my memory, still remember when I was young, during mooncake festival will gathering to my grandma house, then all my cousin play lantern together, so sweet~! But now getting old already, I think will be my nephew their turn, great~!

To my great family who support me, to my great father who bring me here, to my great wife who done everything for me, to all my buddy, to all my friends who I know, Happy MoonCake Festival~!

No comments: